help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] mutually exclusive group of options

From: Gyozo Papp
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] mutually exclusive group of options
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:54:28 +0200

> nice to hear about the new gengetopt version.
> I kindly ask what's about this groupoption refactoring?

It sounds great. do not misunderstand me!
I don't know if we agreed on a clear solution. Did we?

We were talking about it would be great if groups can be mutually
exclusive and one can define default option(s) from a specfic group as
if it was declaered at the commandline (in case of any other mutually
exlusive option is missing). Something like that?

--
Papp, Gyozo