help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] Usage of gengetopt

From: J. David Bryan
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] Usage of gengetopt
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 23:52:25 -0400

Lorenzo,

On Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 11:05, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:

> David, do you have some documentation for compilation under windows that
> I might add to the gengetopt documentation?

Native-mode compilation under Windows via Mingw/MSYS is the same as under
Linux, i.e., just "configure" and then "make" and "make install."  The only
slightly difficult part is setting up the proper compilation environment
from:

  http://www.mingw.org/

The project has just released a (beta) GUI installer, so I'll try to write
up this weekend which items one needs to download in order to compile
gengetopt.

                                      -- Dave