[Help-glpk] "No value error" in MatProg Glpk 4.7

From: Noli.Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] "No value error" in MatProg Glpk 4.7
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:55:32 +1000

Hi Andrew,

I am using MathProg in Glpk 4.7 to write/formulate a LP model. It seems
that the MathProg in glpk 4.7 will not handle properly the dot (.) for
blank value in my data file. The LP problem is a blending problem and
(.) data or no value is a part of a recovery figures when a material is
cut and produces various intermediate products. When I replaced the (.)
with figure/number, the model is formulated. I check this by writing
--wcpxlp and --wglpt files for the model.

I have not check this "No value" error with the previous ver. of glpk.

Thanks.

Noli