[Help-glpk] questions about GLPK

From: Claudia Caia
Subject: [Help-glpk] questions about GLPK
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:59:35 -0600 (MDT)

Hi!

I'm Claudia Caia from the University of Alberta, Canada and I am interested in the capabilities of GLPK software. Can it solve an INTEGER multiobjective linear optimization problem with inequality constraints (vector ILP)? If it can, what results are provided by GLPK? What type of benchmark/test problems have you used to test its efficiency? Does it have a Fortran or C implementation? What is its performance compared to other available multiobjective optimization softwares? Is it free of charge? If it cannot solve the above mentioned type of problems, do you know any other software that has this capability?

Thank you very much,
Claudia.