[Help-glpk] Increase PL speed

From: Lucio Barreto
Subject: [Help-glpk] Increase PL speed
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 18:37:23 +0300

Helloanyone.

I have implemented a
branch-and-bound by myself, using the GLPK lpx_simplex()
routine to solve each linear problem I have.

I want to know if anybody
knows some  #8220;best practices #8221; to increase the speed of my PLs?

I am already using:

lpx_set_int_parm(lp, LPX_K_PRESOL, 1);

lpx_warm_up(lp);

lpx_simplex(lp);

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

---------------------------------------

Lucio Barreto

Mestrando em Engenharia Elétrica

PUCRS - FENG - GSEE

Av. Ipiranga, 6681 - Predio 30 - Sala
224

90.619-900 - Porto Alegre - RS - BRASIL

Tel: (51) 3320-3500 ramal 7658

Tel (Secretaria): (51) 3320-3594

Fax (Secretaria): (51) 3320-3540

E-mail: address@hidden

Hello anyone.

I have implemented a branch-and-bound by myself, using the GLPK lpx_simplex() routine to solve each linear problem I have.

I want to know if anybody knows some “best practices” to increase the speed of my PLs?