Fwd: Re: [Help-glpk] Database connectivity in MathProg

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Help-glpk] Database connectivity in MathProg
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 12:48:56 +0100

Hello Andrew,

thank You for implementing the CSV connectivity.

I tried to use it in the appended example and received the following output:

Reading model section from sudoku_csv.mod...
Reading data section from sudoku_csv.mod...
75 lines were read
Reading ti...
GLPK internal error: dca->type[k] != '?'; file glpmpl03.c, line 4846

Could, You, please tell me how to correct the model or the csv file.

Best regards

Xypron