[Help-glpk] Binary Problem

From: Jucam COL
Subject: [Help-glpk] Binary Problem
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:06:52 +0400

Hello,

  I have written a problem with a lot of binary variables (see the attached lp
matrix).  I am working with glpk410 calling the routines by VB for Excel as
follows:

      lp = glpk_read_cpxlp(Trim(DireccionOPT   probname))

     Call glpk_set_real_parm(lp, 313, 20000)

      'Optimizar problema LP

      status = glpk_integer(lp)

      status = glpk_mip_status(lp)

      '

      'Obtener estado solución problema LP

      status = glpk_intopt(lp)

      If status <> 200 Then

          MsgBox "No existe solución"

      End If

   'Obtener solución de un rango de variables

      cur_numcols =
 glpk_get_num_cols(lp)

  When I execute the above code I have not been able to see the solution for
the attached matrix, I mean GLPK does not end. I know that there are some
parameters that I have to tune in order to find a solution of this kind of
problem, could you help to set the right parameters that I might use in order
to find a quickly solution to the attached matrix please?

  Thanks in advanced,

  Juan C.

 #32;

Yahoo! Deportes Beta
¡No te pierdas lo último sobre el torneo clausura  2008!
 Entérate aquí http://deportes.yahoo.com