Re: [Help-glpk] How do I install GLPK

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] How do I install GLPK
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 02:21:07 +0200

Hello Troy,

You can find batch files and make files for compiling in the w32 directory.

Either of the following compiles will do
Visual C
Borland C++ 5.5  http://dn.codegear.com/article/20633
Dev-C++ http://sourceforge.net/projects/dev-cpp/

To support ODBC and MySQL some changes to the Makefile and a file config.h are
necessary. You can find these files and the executable at
ftp://glpk.dyndns.org/glpk/win32/glpk-4.28-win32-gmp.tar.gz

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------