[Help-glpk] Sparse matrix representation in GLPK?

From: Yaron Kretchmer
Subject: [Help-glpk] Sparse matrix representation in GLPK?
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:46:09 -0700

Hi There
For a VLSI application, I'm trying to solve a variant of the warehouse location problem. My problem stems from the fact that there are ~5K "customers" and "warehouses", which translates into a 5K by 5K matrix. This leads me to wonder whether GLPK supports some sort of sparse matrix representation, one which support mathprog matrix multiplcations etc. ?

Thanks
Yaron