Re: [Help-glpk] Re: producing PDF documentation

From: Xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Re: producing PDF documentation
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:24:55 +0100

Hello Stephan,

you can download the current PDFs from:
http://winglpk.sourceforge.net

Best regards

Xypron

Stephan Hennig wrote:
Well, I didn't meant to remove TeX sources.  I just find PDF
documentation more convenient than PS or even DVI files.  So why not
keep TeX sources in place, but offer a compiled PDF manual instead of
the PS variant?

At least the DVI file could be removed, since whoever cannot compile TeX
sources to DVI is likely unable to display DVI files as well, since that
format has no resources (fonts) embedded.  On the other hand, whoever is
able to view DVI files should be able to generate it from source.

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig