[Help-glpk] Re: Hello,Nigel, I have some questions about GLPK

From: glpk xypron
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Hello,Nigel, I have some questions about GLPK
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 14:19:16 +0100

Hello Nigel,

I can add those files to http://winglpk.sourceforge.net

how should the dll be compiled?

Does the Build_GLPK_with_VC6_MT_DLL.bat produce a usable dll for your purposes?
Which calling convention should be used (standard call?)? At least for Excel
VBA standard call is needed. I do not know what .NET needs.

Do you have any experience compiling the dll with Visual Studio Express 2008?
Maybe a adapted makefile should be added to the distribution.

How about a 64bit dll? Currently there is not makefile for it.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger