[Help-glpk] Error detected in file ..\src\glplib07.c at line 147

From: glpk xypron
Subject: [Help-glpk] Error detected in file ..\src\glplib07.c at line 147
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:33:25 +0100

Hello Andrew,

== compiling glpk-4.34.dll ==

In GLPK a makefile for a compiling a dll with Visual Studio Express 2008 is
missing.

Using the appended files, I compiled a dll for the glpk-4.34 prerelease.

I received an error during the execution of target check:

xfree: memory allocation error
Error detected in file ..\src\glplib07.c at line 147
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '.\mtsamp.exe' : return code '0x3'
Stop.

mtsamp.exe runs fine when called again.

(The same error can be reproduced with GLPK 4.33, please remove glpmpl06.obj
from the makefile.)

== mtsamp.c ==

mtsamp.c uses the old lpx-API:
      lpx_simplex(lp);
      lpx_delete_prob(lp);

Could you, please, update the file to match the current GLPK API.

Best regards

Xypron
--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a