[Help-glpk] Updated version of GLPKmex

From: niels
Subject: [Help-glpk] Updated version of GLPKmex
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 01:04:53 +0300

Hello Andrew,
    I've updated glpkmex (matlab interface to your glpk) so it conforms
to your new glpk interface (as of v4.36 (not the network portion
though)), will now compile on 64bit machines.  I've tested it with v
4.35, 4.36, and 4.37 on 32bit windows xp sp3 (included complied to
v4.37) and 64bit linux (bulinux, a centos variant, also included for
what it's worth compiled against v4.36).

I submitted a copy to Nicolo Giorgeni (original author of glpkmex at
source forge ) several weeks back, but have gotten no reply and given
he's not updated the project since mid 2007, I suspect he may no longer
be active or interested in this software.

In any case, the attached folder contains the updated glpkmex with a
few compiled versions as indicated above.  Not sure if your thinking of
including related projects or making them available somehow, but you
are welcome to it if you want.  I could also send updates as I make
them if you'd like

regards,
   Niels Klitgord