[Help-glpk] Transforming a Piecewise Linear Functions in a Convex Predic

From: Simone Atzeni
Subject: [Help-glpk] Transforming a Piecewise Linear Functions in a Convex Predicate
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 00:59:57 -0600

Hi,

I need to transform a Piecewise Linear Functions in a Convex Predicate. In attachment there is a tex file with the function and my transformation in a convex predicate. Using that convex predicate in a milp, the milp does not found solution. So in attachment there is my .c file with the function that create the MILP and an output with a milp with random valute. The function in the examples is repeated two times, but it does not matter.

I don't know where is my mistake. It's impossible for me find it.

Thank you for your help.
Cheers
Simone