[Help-glpk] running another example

From: hussin hassen
Subject: [Help-glpk] running another example
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 08:21:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Thanks for Andrew and xypron who answered my last questions,
Now I need help to solve the following problem:
When double clicking on either of the following files :
Build_GLPK_with_VC9.bat or Build_GLPK_with_VC9_DLL.bat
which are available on my folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\hhassen\My Documents\My-GLPK\glpk-4.38\w32.
I received a consol message showing the results of example : plan.mps
with: Optimum solution found.
That is fine because my (Makefile_VC9 and Makefile_VC9_DLL, on w32 folder) are
both pointing to that example on the examples folder.
Now I want to run the following two examples, which are also available on the
same examples folder, and see their results :
(sample.c)  and  (assign.mod)
I modified the last line of the above make files into:
"check: glpsol.exe
        .\glpsol.exe --c ..\examples\sample.c"
to run sample.c , then, double clicking  on any of the above .bat files produce
an error consol message : Fatal Error U1077

TO run assign.mod example I did the same thing by modyfying the make files last
statment into:
"check: glpsol.exe
        .\glpsol.exe --mod ..\examples\assign.mod"

same " Fatal Error U1077 " was received.

Can you please tell me what's wrong and how to run the above two examples?
I have Windows XP, Windows SDK, MVC++ 2008 EXPRESS, MV studio 2005 all
installed on my laptop.

Thanks,

Hussin