Re: [Help-glpk] Need help on interval planning constraint - Basic Bar an

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Need help on interval planning constraint - Basic Bar and Line Graphs (GNU Plot) in GLPK/MathProg
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:15:41 +0100

When your model is quick to execute then this would be a convinience. If your
model takes several mins to run and you decide a different format is required
for your graph to be clear then it could be annoying having to run the model
again. Saving your result and pasting them into an Excel spreadsheet, then
using its excellent graphic abilities is a good solution.

I think one of the glpk examples demonstrates generaring gnuplot commands as it
output.