Re: [Help-glpk] Need help on interval planning constraint - Basic Bar an

From: Harley Mackenzie
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Need help on interval planning constraint - Basic Bar and Line Graphs (GNU Plot) in GLPK/MathProg
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 07:28:22 +0300

 I have found that the best and most flexible way of plotting large
datasets is to use the open source statistics package R
(http://www.r-project.org/ or download at http://cran.r-project.org).
The R graphics can cope with huge sets of data and there is a wide
variety of graphics styles and add-ons available to use. There are some
good documentation on the web and excellent books also available.

Regards,

Harley