[Help-glpk] SMPS interface for GLPK - Stochastic

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] SMPS interface for GLPK - Stochastic
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:22:33 +0700

I am searching  for material about stochastic modelling in LP models.
I know Jeff Kantor got some examples it how to implement. But I am
looking more on "price" rather than on the "demand" as Jeff
illustrated in
http://www.nd.edu/~jeff/Teaching/ESTM60203/GMPL_Examples/BusinessPlanning.mod

http://estm60203.blogspot.com/

Then, I encountered this site

http://www.maths.ed.ac.uk/~mcolombo/research/
http://www.maths.ed.ac.uk/~mcolombo/research/spxi.pdf

Has anybody use SMPS interface for GLPK? The diagram in the pdf
illustrates how stochastic event tree is translated in the
deterministic LP model.

I am particularly interested on how to implelemt this  Stochastic
Linear Programs using MatProg.

Noli