[Help-glpk] Re: SMPS interface for GLPK - Stochastic

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: SMPS interface for GLPK - Stochastic
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:48:28 +0700

More on this,

DET2STO: A modeling tool

DET2STO is a tool that transforms a stochastic version of a model
written in AMPL or in GNU MathProg into a deterministic equivalent in
a fully automated way. It outputs a model file and a data file that
can be then processed by the algebraic modeling language AMPL and
optimized by a solver.

http://apps.ordecsys.com/det2sto

Random Variables,
an AMPL Extension