Re: [Help-glpk] Easiest interface

From: Marcin Mucha
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Easiest interface
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:08:02 +0100

Thanks for the answer.

I am thinking about asking them to implement something like an
LP-rounding algorithm for
weighted vertex cover, or some other simple algorithm like that. That
includes: implementing
the creation of the LP program corresponding to a given graph, running
the LP solver, and then
rounding the solution obtained from the solver. Doing this using
external files as opposed to
manipulating the data directly in the memory seems a bit awkward...

Marcin

--
Dwell not on close decisions, and thus, when you play against
dwellers, you will make reciprocal gains in energy conservation and

Tommy Angelo