[Help-glpk] TextAdept - GLPK/GMPL IDE lexer/plugin for Win32 (working),

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] TextAdept - GLPK/GMPL IDE lexer/plugin for Win32 (working), Mac OS X and Linux
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:32:43 +0700

Hi,

I would like just to inform you the status on TextAdept -GLPK/GMPL IDE
for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It is progressing nicely.

Window XP

Windows XP is WORKING but no syntax highlight at this moment. Models
are running -mod, mps, lp, glp. I am running first the models and then
I will fix the syntax highlighting - i.e. keywords, etc.

(I am trying to attached screenshot this mail but fail to delivery. I
will try in my next post.)

Mac OS X

It is partially working. Glpsol can is not yet recognised as valid
command for what reason I don't know yet. Mac OS file system? Glpsol
working in the terminal but not recognised in the terminal pane of TA
(textadept). I need to find a solution.

Linux OS.

Have to wait until I can get a linux machine. Any volunteer to
test. Please donwload TextAdept for Linux.

Anybody know Lua? Lua is the scripting language use for TextAdept.

http://code.google.com/p/textadept/

Regards, Noli