Re: [Help-glpk] TextAdept - GLPK/GMPL IDE lexer/plugin for Win32 (worki

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] TextAdept - GLPK/GMPL IDE lexer/plugin for Win32 (working), Mac OS X(working) and Linux
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 10:24:54 +1100

Jeff,

Just like to inform you, Mac OS X Port TextAdept - GLPK/GMPL IDE
lexer/plugin is working now. Solved all support LP formats (e.g. mps,
lp, mps, fps, glp and mod) inside TextAdept. Right now, I called the
lexer "mathprog" to represent all these LP formats in the LEXERS menu.

I will be working on the syntax lexer and tweak more TA (textadept)
module and lua scripts.

Noli