Re: [Help-glpk] TextAdept - GLPK/GMPL IDE lexer/plugin for Win32 (worki

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] TextAdept - GLPK/GMPL IDE lexer/plugin for Win32 (working), Mac OS X(working) and Linux
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 15:10:28 +1100

Hi,

I am sending a copy of the edited textadept in this email (not the
mailing list).

The lexer does not work properly since it should be program and compile

Please see the link. You might be able help in this area.

http://code.google.com/p/scintillua/

Scintillua is used in TextAdept, not scintilla. Luiz did a bit a hack
in Gusek using the sql lexer in the gmpl.properties. He did not create
a real scintilla for glmp i.e. mps, mod, lp, etc but use the sql.

*.properties is not  supported in TextAdept.

If I try to edit mathprog.lua and put the gmpl keywords for lp, mod,
mps, glp, it seems that the dynamic linking will be broken in TA, no
syntax lighting, code folding, etc.

Meanwhile, I just retained the original cpp.lua renamed as
mathprog.lua in TA and it seems the syntax highligthing is working in
bit - few function and keyworks are highlighted.

Here is the zip textadept. Just backup your textadept in Application
and replace with the hacked textadept. First to unzip it.

You need to compile the glpk-4.42 with dynamic library for odbc i.e.
libodbc.dylib inorder to use fully the tablles support for database
and spreedsheet in Mac OS X. I hope you Xcode for compiling.

Regards, Noli