Re: [Help-glpk] TextAdept - GLPK/GMPL IDE lexer/plugin for Win32 (worki

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] TextAdept - GLPK/GMPL IDE lexer/plugin for Win32 (working), Mac OS X(working) and Linux
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 07:14:23 +0700

TextAdept GLPK lexer / plugin

* working perfectly now, syntax lightlighting, code folding, etc.
* change "mathprog" to "glpk" now
* solve all the glpk extensions (mod, mps, fps, lp(cplex), glp)

Status
Both Windows and Mac OS X are running smoothly and expected to run in
Linux OS as well.

Luiz will be testing the Linux OS version. But I think will be no
problem running TA GLPK in Linux

Email me, if you want a copy.

Regards, Noli

P.S. Jeff I will sending you updated TA GLPK for Mac OS X.