[Help-glpk] Re: Gusek : a GLPK IDE for Windows - 0.2.10

From: lulis · o² expedição
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Gusek : a GLPK IDE for Windows - 0.2.10
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 03:55:25 +0300

A note:  I'll maintain Gusek as Scite fork for now, updating GLPK to
don't get it outdated.
When the new cross-platform GLPK IDE become consensual / stable, we can
talk about update Gusek =)

Another note: testing TextAdept/Geany in Windows and Linux, i can say
that Geany look more functional, eye-candy and stable, but really less
customizable.
Noli, I miss the "TextAdept - GLPK/GMPL IDE" attachment, could you send
to me? Maybe I can help.

Hugs,
Luiz