[Help-glpk] Re: Gusek : a GLPK IDE for Windows - 0.2.10

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Gusek : a GLPK IDE for Windows - 0.2.10
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 06:51:26 +0700

Hi Luiz,

Thanks for updating the GUSEK.

Yes, you have to maintain GUSEK for a while. I think we will have
GUSEK and TextAdept - GLPK as alternative IDE for Windows, MacOS and
Linux.

Yes, I will send you a copy of files that need to run TextAdept for
GLPK. I changed the lexer name now to "glpk" and the lexer runs
perfectly now, syntax lightlighting, code folding and glsol inside TA,

Please run TextAdept in Linux with this glpk.lua lexer, so we can
report that TA GLPK is running in 3 platforms.

Regards, Noli