Re: [Help-glpk] glpk(mex) from matlab / Snow Leopard

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk(mex) from matlab / Snow Leopard
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 20:35:18 +0200

Hello Lindsay,

glpkmex 2.8 was build for GLPK 4.36. The GLPK API has changed
a lot since then. Please, remove GLPK 4.41 and install
GLPK 4.36. You can donwload the GLPK 4.36 source with

wget ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.36.tar.gz

I hope with GLPK 4.36 you will be able to compile glpmex 2.8.

The best way to get support for GLPKMEX is described on page
http://sourceforge.net/projects/glpkmex/support
as emailing the project admins.

This forum help-glpk is about GLPK itself not about GLPKMEX.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------