Re: [Help-glpk] Question

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Question
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 08:33:39 +0200

Hello Morgan,

lpx_write_freemps is deprecated in the current
version of GLPK. The current version is 4.44.

You can download the source from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.44.tar.gz

Windows binaries are available on
http://winglpk.sourceforge.net.

All API functions are documented in doc/glpk.pdf.

Look for glp_write_mps().

This is the definition of lpx_write_freemps:
#define lpx_write_freemps _glp_lpx_write_freemps
int lpx_write_freemps(LPX *lp, const char *fname);

fname has to be a valid filename e.g:
c:\temp\example.mps (Windows)
or
/tmp/example.mps (Linux)