[Help-glpk] IAJAAR.H, The Division Theorem, Swig, R, Java, and C++

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: [Help-glpk] IAJAAR.H, The Division Theorem, Swig, R, Java, and C++
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:14:45 +0100

I am not saying that Euclid did a bad job, but The Division Theorem is very
old. It is time for a new one. In order to demonstrate wrapping GLPK for R
using SWIG and IAJAAR.H I present The Division Theorem as Euclid might have
done it had he known about GLPK.

The examples morph GLPK's examples/huge.mod into IAJAAR.H's Division Theorem as
explained in:

http://freefr.dl.sourceforge.net/project/iajaarh/I%20have%20a%20nephew.xps

The software and binaries for windows may be downloaded from:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/iajaarh/files/IAJAAR.H.20100716.7z/download

I don't think anything other than Java (for the Java example) and R (for the R
example) is required.