Re: [Help-glpk] Problems with Connecting GLPK to Excel

From: aly
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problems with Connecting GLPK to Excel
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:28:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Xypron,

Thanks a lot for that idea. It worked perfectly.

Now, the problem I have is for writing values back to Access. The writing
fails, saying that VALUES <1,1,1,1,100,0>" failed. The driver reported the
following diagnostics whilst running SQLExecDirect model.txt:553: error on
writing data to table iq_jpt Model postsolving error.

The code I use is:

table iq_jpt {j in TF, p in P, t in T} OUT 'ODBC'
  'FileDSN=.\d2.dsn;READONLY=FALSE'
  'INSERT INTO [TransformerTypeStoragePeriodProducts$]'
  '(TransformerTypeID, PeriodID, ProductID,'
'UnitStorageCost, StorageQuantity, TotalStorage,'
'StorageCapacity, VariableID)'
  'VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?);' :
  j ~ TransformerTypeID, t ~ PeriodID, p ~ ProductID, hc[j,p,t] ~
UnitStorageCost, icap_jpt[j,p,t] ~ StorageCapacity, iq[j,p,t] ~ StorageQuantity;

N.B: hc and icap_jpt are parameters (read initially from the same table
successfully), and iq is the variable I am trying to write. Also, note that the
table has 8 columns (3 indices, the 2 parameters, the one variable, and two
extra columns not used in this case).

I tried erasing the line code of the column names, or modifying it (including
only the indices and used parameters and variable) or trying to just write the
variable, with no luck!!

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Best,

Aly