Re: [Help-glpk] Problems with Connecting GLPK to Excel

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problems with Connecting GLPK to Excel
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 07:26:01 +0200

Hello Aly,

INSERT is to be used if you want to create an new record in your
Access data base. This requires that the key columns are different.

> empty by default. What I'm trying to do is to let GLPK fill the results of
> the variable iq_jpt in the field StorageQuantity, of course each value in its
> corresponding record (according to the indices).

The command to change a non key value in  a record, is UPDATE, e.g.

UPDATE TransformerTypeStoragePeriodProducts
SET StorageQuantity = ?
WHERE TransformerTypeID = '?'
AND PeriodID = '?'
AND ProductID = '?';

I suggest that you check that the UPDATE syntax works correctly
inside MS Access first.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------