Re: [Help-glpk] Results in the iteration in JAVA GLPK (MIP Cutting Stock

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Results in the iteration in JAVA GLPK (MIP Cutting Stock Problem)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 23:02:17 +0100

Hello Ramón,

> 1. How can I see all the results in each iteration?
the different solutions during the solution of MIP problems
can be observed using a callback function.

GLPK for Windows 4.45 and GLPK Java 1.0.16 contain
examples/java/GmplSwing.java

https://glpk-java.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/glpk-java/tags/glpk-java-1.0.16/examples/java/GmplSwing.java

This example implements interface GlpkCallbackListener.

For details see glpk-4.45/doc/glpk.pdf:
"Chapter 5 - Branch-and-Cut API Routines"

> can limit the number of iterations, obviously to see all or some of the
> possibilities?
You can limit the runtime or the gap. See glpk-4.45/doc/glpk.pdf

Look for
glp_ioc-mip_gap
glp_ioc-tm_lim
in chapter "2.9.5 glp intopt".

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit