Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK shutdown

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK shutdown
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 20:26:11 +0100

Hello Kaspar,

unfortunately the information you provide is insufficient to
analyse the problem.

In which library call does the error occur?
You can easily find out by putting a System.out.println statement
before and after each library call.

Which version of GLPK and GLPK for Java are you using?

It would be helpful, if you could provide files to reproduce the
issue. It will be sufficient to send them to me and not to the list.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--