[Help-glpk] How to use -r option from glpsol with a MathProg Model?

From: Rafael Torres
Subject: [Help-glpk] How to use -r option from glpsol with a MathProg Model?
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 14:37:49 -0500

Hi glpk team:

I have an issue, I'd like to know how can I use the -r (read solution from filename rather to find it with the solver) option than comes with glpsol with a MathProg model?  Can you give examples about it. I have solutions that I'd like evaluate within the same model with different parameters. How Do I need to write my solution such that I can use -r option? Is there a special format for that?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.-

--

RAFAEL TORRES ESCOBAR
Alumno Maestría en Ingeniería de Sistemas

http://pisis.fime.uanl.mx/students/rafael_torres.html

address@hidden

Programa de Posgrado en Ingeniería de Sistemas
F IME - U A N L
Cd. Universitaria
San Nicolás de los Garza, Nuevo León C.P. 66450
MÉXICO

http://pisis.fime.uanl.mx/
http://pisis.fime.uanl.mx/coordenadas.html
address@hidden