[Help-glpk] glpsol.exe -write option

From: Michael Bramley
Subject: [Help-glpk] glpsol.exe -write option
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:53:54 -0400

Hello,

Doing some integer IP testing with glpk.  I looked at the –w and this output does not align with expected results from –o option. I have read the pdf on glp_write_ipt and that does not help much.

I am using the win32 binary, 4.47.1

Does anyone have any insight they could provide in interpreting this output?

Thanks

MB

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and may be legally privileged.
If you have received this message in error you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender.
dunnhumby may monitor and record all emails. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not those of dunnhumby.