Re: [Help-glpk] glpk solve

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk solve
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:26:49 +1300

Hello faiza

To:           address@hidden
Subject:      [Help-glpk] glpk solve
From:         faiza Hamdi <address@hidden>
Date:         Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:45:43 +0000

| dear all,
| please my friend i search the link of the package of Rglpk_solve_LP
| knowing that i downloaded the package of Rglpk but when i  try to
| solve this example
| > obj <- c(2, 4, 3)
| > mat <- matrix(c(3, 2, 1, 4, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2), nrow = 3)
| > dir <- c("<=", "<=", "<=")
| > rhs <- c(60, 40, 80)
| > max <- TRUE
| > Rglpk_solve_LP(obj, mat, dir, rhs, max = max)
| Error: could not find function "Rglpk_solve_LP"
| but every time when I need a function I use the following command
| > install.packages(" i write the name of package")
| and when i used
| install.packages("lRglpk_solve_LP")
| i received:
| Warning message:
| package ?lRglpk_solve_LP? is not available (for R version 2.15.3)
| >
| I did not understand if it is software version problem or what?
| please i need your help

The R interpreter cannot find the GLPK wrapper package.

The package name you want is probably "Rglpk".
Therefore, try:

> install.packages("Rglpk")

You also need to have the package present.
Post back here if you get a new set of errors.

See here for more details and hints:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/R

HTH, Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]