[Help-glpk] MathP.org & google spreadsheet

From: Henri Gourvest
Subject: [Help-glpk] MathP.org & google spreadsheet
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 01:48:18 +0100

Hi,

I added google spreadsheet integration, so you can read and write data to your own worksheets. You have to login with your google account to use this feature.

I also added support of Google Chart, so you can now render beautiful graphics or data tables, without using html or gnuplot.

I started writing documentation, as you suspect, English is not my native language, there is probably some mistakes.
Tell me if I need to write something on a specific point.

http://mathp.org

--
Henri Gourvest