Re: [Help-glpk] MathP.org & google spreadsheet

From: Simon Sin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] MathP.org & google spreadsheet
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:57:13 +0800

HJM,

I had the mistake to enrolled too many at the same time.  Coursera courses are good but the expected work suggested by the course outline is really depends on individual.  I have trouble keeping up with the progress.  When everybody are in their 4th week, I'm still wondering and wandering in Week 1.  Thus have to give up some earlier homework assignments.  So I would like to add to your points:  don't enrolled more than two courses during any 3-months period.  The temptation is high and you have to take control of yourself.  Point 2 is that if your internet connection is not broadband, watching the course lecture will be difficult.  I have a fibre connection at home but sometime the video couldn't catch up.  I have to download them and watch thus missing the interesting quizzes sandwiched in the lectures.

Happy crunching.  Simon.