Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK on Android

From: Jan Vaillant
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK on Android
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:23:33 +0100 (CET)

Hey,

just as a side note and slightly off-topic: Probably another option of bringing
GLPK to mobile devices is by compiling it to JavaScript with emscripten. I have
tried that since I need GLPK for a (web) project:
https://github.com/jvail/glpk.js
It seems to work quite well. However, my "port" is far from being complete but
it might be a starting point; at least a prove of concept.

Bye
Jan