Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Requesting for help]

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Requesting for help]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 12:04:24 +0200

Hello Megersa,

your message had to be forwarded manually because you are not subscribed
to the GLPK help list,
cf. https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk

NO PRIMAL OPTIMUM SOLUTION simply indicates that you try to solve
problem for which no solution exists.

You are using OSeMOSYS to generate the CSV files passed to the provided
model. So the error could be in the data that you provide to OSeMOSYS,
or in the OSeMOSYS model.

Without accesss to your model and data it is impossible to say due to
which constraint the problem has no solution.

If you cannot figure this out, I guess the first to approach are the
maintainers of OSeMOSYS (http://www.osemosys.org/contact-us1.html).

If you still think this is a GLPK specific problem, please, provide a
reproducable example, e.g. the GMPL model, the CSV files, and the
parameters passed to GLPK.

Best regards

Heinrich