[Help-glpk] Requesting for help

From: Megersa Tesfaye
Subject: [Help-glpk] Requesting for help
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 06:28:52 +1200

Hi, I develop a CLEWS model for Ethiopia as my PhD dissertation and when I run a model it says,there is no Primal feasible, use nopresol to have actual solution. my question is how can I use nopresol to get actual solution until I iterate the parameters and make the solution feasible.
Love to hear from you

Megersa Tesfaye
PhD Candidate(Water Resources Engineering),
M.SC in Hydrology & Water Resources /   B.SC in Civil Engineering  /    B.SC in SWC Eng.
Mobile: 0911724512 / 0909789583