Re: [Help-glpk] Requesting for help

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Requesting for help
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 21:29:22 +0200

Hello Megersa,

if your problem is infeasable than with and without presolver there
simply is no solution to retrieve.

If you are calling GLPK via the API you could use glp_get_unbnd_ray() to
determine which variable causes your problem to be infeasable. Next you
could relax the constraints on this variable.

Best regards

Heinrich