Re: HELP: Reading table from CSV

From: Manuel Castro
Subject: Re: HELP: Reading table from CSV
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020 15:29:15 +0000

Thank you.

How could I then pass the values in the table you suggest into the array  LoadPowerProfile{i in LoadsCount, j in PeriodsCount}

---- On Sat, 05 Dec 2020 13:54:55 +0000 Heinrich Schuchardt <xypron.glpk@gmx.de> wrote ----

On 12/5/20 2:11 PM, Manuel Castro wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> First, I would like to thank you for the constant support as you have
> always addressed my questions very promptly.
> Second, I would like to ask you a question as I am really stuck on this one.
>
> I have defined the following in the code:
> set LoadsCount;
> set PeriodsCount;
> param LoadPowerProfile{i in LoadsCount, j in PeriodsCount};
>
> For the sake of discussion let's assume that "LoadsCount" is 1..100 and
> "PeriodsCount" is 1..8760 (i.e. hourly values through the year).
> I now want to fill in my array "LoadPowerProfile" with values. For that
> I have the following table in CSV (of course this is a stylized table
> just for you to understand what I am up to).

With the GLPK you cannot read cross-tabulated CSV files.

You should create a table where you have separate columns for load,
hour, value.

Load,Hour,Value
1,0,3.4
1,1,5.7