Re: problems with gnatsweb 2.7beta

From: Gerald Pfeifer
Subject: Re: problems with gnatsweb 2.7beta
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 07:00:20 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, James Dennis wrote:
> Everything is hunky dory with 2.6. On another note, if I use the gnatsweb.pl
> from the latest CVS I get a load of “Command not recognized” errors. Have I
> missed something?

Gnatsweb from latest CVS only works with a GNATS server from latest CVS
as, unfortunately, GNATS 3.x and 4.x will be incompatible.

I hope that Milan will be able to release GNATS 4.x (perhaps 3.99)
relatively soon so that the released version, which are distributed
with various distributions, will be more up-to-date.

Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry" address@hidden http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/