Re: Antwort: Re: how to install gnatsweb???

From: Gerald Pfeifer
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: how to install gnatsweb???
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:35:58 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Yngve Svendsen wrote:
> But we are in dire need of active developers. The drip-feeding of
> single patches now and then is too little.

True. :-(  I become gnatsweb maintainer for lack of someone with more
time resources and so that I can install a couple of patches of mine
and from the gcc.gnu.org site, and also to deal with "lost" patches,
but after a few patches earlier this year, the feed has nearly stopped
(and I still don't and won't have much more time anytime soon).

I can only repeat my offer: If one of you wants to become co-maintainer
of gnatsweb, s/he's most welcome, as are patches!

Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry" address@hidden http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/