Revised GNATS manual committed

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Revised GNATS manual committed
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 19:48:23 +0200

I have just committed a preliminary new version of the GNATS manual, revised and to a large degree rewritten for GNATS 4. Specifics for this version are as follows:

- Chapter 3, "GNATS Administration" is finished
- Appendix A, "Installing GNATS" is usable for installation of version 4, but the way user tools installation is documented is not satisfactory. I will probably separate this out into an entirely new appendix.
- The rest of the appendixes are believed to be finished.
- Chapters 1 and 2 have not been revised yet.

Yngve Svendsen