Re: Export Utility

From: Chad C. Walstrom
Subject: Re: Export Utility
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:18:55 -0600

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 04:33:10PM -0800, Jon Wynacht wrote:
> I was wondering if there is some kind of export utility or script that
> is available which would help migrate the data from GNATs to, say
> Oracle?

Heh.  You know, it never ceases to amaze me how much I learn by
answering other people's questions.  If I don't know the answer, I do
what any good and resourceful computer user would do; I read the
manpages and info docs.  It's amazing what you can dig up, and I am
constantly pleased by the product that the gnats developers have
created.  A hearty thank you!

Now, instead of telling you how to do it, I'll refer you to the document
that might help you out: query-pr.  Read the manpage and info docs...
;-)

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Get my public key, ICQ#, etc. $(mailx -s 'get info' address@hidden)