How configurable is Gnats?

From: Stephen M. Przepiora
Subject: How configurable is Gnats?
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 07:30:34 -0500

Hello all, I was wondering how configurable Gnats is? It appears in the
documentation for dbconfig that it is entirely configurable and that there
aren't any required fields. However going through the other parts of the
documentation leads one to believe there are required fields. Does anyone
know which is true?

We wish to use Gnats as both a call center tracking/routing app and also as a
bug tracker. These two things have extremely different needs and fields to
fill out. As a bug tracker it can probably be left unchanged (dbconfig). As a
call center tracker though almost all the fields could be dropped.

Steve Przepiora