Going beta

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Going beta
Date: 23 Dec 2001 21:23:20 +0100

I'm going to release GNATS 4 beta this year.  I only need to write two
remaining subsections of the Emacs interface documentation entry and to
make some administrative things.  I'll prepare a preview tarball once
this is done.

To Debian users: I've made significant changes in the Debian packages
(uploading now), hopefully the last ones before GNATS 4.0 is released.
Please report any bugs you encounter.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--