Re: Q - Gnats 4.0-alpha quickies

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: Q - Gnats 4.0-alpha quickies
Date: 25 Dec 2001 19:20:07 +0100

    TF> How ?  What would you suggest I do to find useful info ?

Do other formats (-q etc.) work?  What if you set up a new database with
the default dbconfig?  If nothing helps then we need to know an exact
way how to reproduce the bug (including the configuration).

    TF> Does the command work for you ? others ?

It works for me and I've never heard about any such problems.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
Omigod, it's a flame war about a flame war.  You know, a meta-flame war!
                                                 Kenny Tilton in comp.lang.lisp